Effective Date: July 27, 2023
COMPLIANCE WITH PRIVACY LAWS
We are committed to complying with Australian Privacy Laws, including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the Australian Privacy Principles, and, where applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any relevant replacement legislation.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
If you have any privacy-related questions, feel free to reach out to us at: email@example.com
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
OPTING NOT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
You have the option not to provide any personal data. However, in such cases, we may not be able to offer you certain products or services. You can still browse our website even if you choose not to provide personal data.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY IN YOUR PRIVACY
DATA COLLECTION TIMING AND METHODS
We begin collecting data from the moment you visit our Site. You may provide data by filling out forms, setting up an account, or it may be collected automatically.
We may also collect data when:
- You interact with us on social media.
- You purchase gift cards or products/services through our Site.
- You sign up for our mailing list or contact us via email.
- You participate in events, surveys, or customer feedback requests.
- You provide delivery information (Art Supplies).
- You voluntarily submit data for any specific purpose.
TYPES OF DATA WE MAY COLLECT
The data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact details (name, address, email, phone number, postal address).
- Financial information (credit card details for purchases).
- Business name and basic business history (if applicable).
- Data about products or services you purchase.
- Data about your interactions with our Site and offerings.
- Data relevant to the products or services we provide you.
- Data about your attendance at our events or webinars.
- Anonymous technical data such as IP address, browser type, time zone, etc. (not linked to personal data).
- Data on your usage of our Site (e.g., URL clicks, product views, etc.).
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We will only use your data for specific purposes and where legally permissible. These purposes include:
- Operating our Site and providing products and services.
- Customer support and tracking purchase history.
- Preventing fraud and ensuring website efficiency.
- Improving our Site and conducting market research.
- Sending you information about events or services you might find interesting.
- Marketing (with your consent).
- Monitoring your compliance with our Website Terms & Conditions.
We may disclose your data in certain circumstances:
- As required by law or to meet our legal obligations.
- With your consent.
- To trusted third parties involved in providing our products/services.
USE OF META INSIGHTS
We will inform you and obtain consent before using your data for marketing purposes. You can opt-out of marketing material at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking "unsubscribe" in our emails.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You can exercise the following rights regarding your privacy:
- Access the data we hold about you.
- Rectify inaccurate data we have about you.
- Object to profiling or automated decisions based on your data.
- Request the erasure of your data (subject to legal obligations).
- Lodge a complaint if you have privacy-related concerns.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED DATA
While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee absolute security. We maintain reasonable and appropriate safeguards to prevent misuse, disclosure, or loss of data.
DATA STORAGE LOCATION AND DURATION
We use service providers within Australia, ensuring adequate protection of your privacy rights. We will retain your data for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned in this policy.
THIRD PARTIES ACCESSING YOUR DATA
We share data with third parties in the following circumstances:
Other companies in our group of companies, as necessary to operate our Site
Our suppliers and service providers working for us e.g. payment processors
Our professional and legal advisors
Third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection
Law enforcement or other government authorities
Share with third parties who enable us to provide our products and services which may include:
payment processors such as Stripe, PayPal, Xero, who may process your payment for any products and services bought from us;
Social media and analytics such as Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords for purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria;
Other third parties such as Mailchimp, Wix, etc for processing and holding Data that enables us to ensure you are kept informed of all course information, logins and marketing material, offers, promotions, newsletters, blogs and video training.
Where we have your consent to do so or otherwise where we are legally permitted to do so.
We use secure third-party gateway providers to handle real-time credit card authorizations and ensure the highest level of security for your data.
AGE OF MAJORITY
Our Site is intended for users of the age of majority in their State or Territory of residence. We do not knowingly collect data from anyone under the age of majority.